OUR TRANSPARENT Storage & Moving RATES
- 10 x10: $ 100.00
- 10 x 12: $120.00
- 10 x 15: $ 150.00
- 10 x 20: $ 200.00
- 10 x 30: $ 300.00
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Moving Rates
HOWEVER, WHETHER WE GIVE THE CUSTOMER A PHONE QUOTE OR AN IN HOUSE ESTIMATE QUOTE, THE HOURLY RATE, PLUS TRAVE FEE WILL CLEARLY BE GIVEN BEFORE BOOKING THE MOVE. THE HOURLY RATE, PLUS TRAVEL FEE WILL BE SPECIFIC AS TO THE NUMBER OF MEN AND THE NUMBER OF TRUCKS OUR COMPANY WILL PROVIDE FOR YOUR MOVING NEEDS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO THE NUMBER OF MEN AND TRUCKS THE COMPANY WILL PROVIDE WITH THE HOURLY RATE QUOTED, PLEASE CALL 816-287-1036 AND ASK FOR A MANAGER FOR THE QUOTE OR WRITTEN RATE, PLUS TRAVEL FEE GIVEN TO YOU, TO BE CONFIRMED.
WHEN YOUR MOVE IS BOOKED AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO MOVING DATE, YOU CAN EXPECT THE BELOW RATES TO BE IN EFFECT.
Local, Semi-local hourly rates for crews/trucks :
Discounts for pre-payment
- 5% Off 6 months of Storage
- 7.5% Off 9 months of Storage
- 10% Off 12 months of Storage
- Discounts apply to Full Storage fees/rates
- Storage payments are due on the 1st of every month and no later than 5th of every month. Any payments received after 5th of the month, there will be 15%% late fee added onto their balance.
- Storage payment is prorated the 1st month of storage. Thereafter, customer agrees to pay the entire month of storage when his/her items remain in storage on the 1st day of the month-there is no proration.
- Storage and move payment are due immediately when client is unloaded into storage and final bill amount communication to client.
- After 5 days of completion of move and no payment, each successive day will incur a 2%% late fee of any balance due, for non-payment of goods and services rendered as listed on final day of contractual move.
- After 15 days of completion of move and no payment, an additional $300 late fee will be incurred.
- After 21 days of completion and no payment, items will be sold for compensatory cost moving and storage bill.
- For client in storage and who fail to pay the storage fees for 90 days, their items will be sold to compensate for storage bill.
- If a customer does not want all items from the storage until the day of vacating the storage unit, an additional $4 per item disposal fee will apply.